2017 Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity
Graphic: Conference logo
The Pacific Rim International Conference, held for over 30 years, is considered one of the most diverse gatherings in the world.
The 33rd Annual Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity will be held on 9-11 October 2017 in Honolulu, Hawaii . The conference theme is: "SustainAbility".
The Call for Proposals is now open.
The Pacific Rim International Conference, considered one of the most "diverse gatherings" in the world, encourages and respects voices from "diverse" perspective across numerous areas, including:
- Voices from persons representing all disability areas;
- Experiences of family members and supporters across all disability and diversity areas;
- Responsiveness to diverse cultural and language differences; evidence of researchers and academics studying diversity and disability;
- Stories of persons providing powerful lessons;
- Examples of program providers, and;
- Action plans to meet human and social needs in a globalized world.
- Conference logo - PacRim