Request for Proposal: Digital Consultant
الجرافيك Closeup of laptop keyboard
The APF is seeking a Digital Consultant; submit your proposal by 26 August 2021.
A fundamental goal of the APF is to support the establishment of independent national human rights institutions (NHRIs) in the Asia Pacific region and to strengthen members to implement their mandate to promote and protect human rights. We also bring our members together, and build partnerships with others, in order to tackle some of the most serious and complex human rights challenges facing our region.
To contribute to this goal, the APF has established a capacity development strategy which includes approaches such as facilitated and self-facilitated learning courses, networking, mentoring, and coaching and the provision of online spaces for NHRI- to-NHRI collaboration. Last year, the APF developed the APF Community, an online learning and collaboration platform, as the primary platform to deliver this strategy.
The APF are seeking the services of a Digital Consultant to provide technical support for a range of technologies for the duration of the contract. In addition to maintenance (bug fixes, ongoing integration with technologies) the consultant will work closely with the APF for the continued development of the APF Community and the Salesforce instance as specified in the Request for Proposal.
Download the Request for Proposal.
The agreement will commence from 13 August 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Qualifications, skills and experience
The Digital Consultant will have demonstrated development experience in:
- Experience with the current technologies utilised by the APF (see the Request for Proposal for details)
- Salesforce expertise – building infrastructure, testing and deployment
- User experience design
- Understand Learning Management Systems and online community building and collaboration spaces
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Additionally, demonstrate in the selection criteria that they:
- Act in a professional manner and adhere to the APF Code of Conduct
- Work effectively and deliver outputs on time
- Are flexible and open to working in a complex environment with a small team
- Ideally have knowledge of NHRIs
- Ideally have awareness of gender considerations when undertaking work.
Please submit your proposal to Kate Turner-Mann, Manager of Capacity Development, at email@example.com by 17:00 (AEST), 12 August 2021.
- Closeup of laptop keyboard - Erkan Utu on Pexels